We Are Here For You
Article 1. Parties
Article 2. Subject of the Agreement
Subject of this Agreement is providing opportunity to buy product through the platform owned by Acr Crochet Design and determining mutual rights and obligations of the parties. If the Customer does the shopping from Site as the Customer of Site or not, the Customer agrees, declares and undertakes that it has read and understood all this Agreement and has approved all provision of it.
Article 3. Rights of the Acr Crochet Design
• For security reasons, Acr Crochet Design may monitor and record all activies of the Customer on the Site and/or if it deem necessary, it might suspend from the Site, freeze the Customer’s registration, cancel the Customer’s registration and might do suchlike all kinds of interventions.
• Acr Crochet Design, without prior notify to the Customer, might modify in whole or in part the form and content of the Site, also might change domain name of the the Site, use different subdomain names, make domain name redirection and/or close the domain name.
• Acr Crochet Design, at any time and/or without any reason, without prior notify to the Customer, might change scope and/or varieties of the services offered on the Site, also might freze whole or in part, terminate or completely cancel the services offered on the Site.
• Acr Crochet Design might make changes and updates the service, terms of sale and/or operation at any time in order to works and/or transactions specified in Agreement are executed more effectively. Customers in advance agree and declare that they accept these changes and shall act in accordance with these changes.
• This Agreement does not include any commitment for Acr Crochet Design’s product sale. Customer, with any reason, might not claim from the Acr Crochet Design any right and claim under any name.
• In case that Customer is a member of the Site, Acr Crochet Design has the rights to suspend, cease and/or cancel the membership unilaterally.The Customer agrees, declares and undertakes that there is not any right of objection in this respect.
• On condition that Acr Crochet Design fulfills the obligation of disclosure and, if necessary, the obligation to obtain consent and to comply with other security measures in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698, Acr Crochet Design might collect Customer's identity, address, contact and site usage information in a database and might process these information for all legal purposes including, but not limited to, user profile and market research, sales and site usage statistics. Also Acr Crochet Design might share this information with third parties in order to comply with the requirements of the law or to submit upon request of searchs or investigations carried out by the competent judicial or administrative authority or to protect the rights and security of users.
• The obligation of changing prices and product specification information of products and services offered for sale in Acr Crochet Design’s system is belonged to Acr Crochet Design
• Acr Crochet Design, on the condition that these are not to the detriment of users, might change the performing this Agreement and amend current articles or add new articles in order for complying technical necessities and the legistilation in future.
• If a link is given by the Customer or by the Acr Crochet Design for only easiness of reference, this shall not commented that Acr Crochet Design gives links to support these web sites or this shall not accepted as any statement or gurantee by the Acr Crochet Design about related website or its context. Acr Crochet Design agrees no responsiblity about web sites, files and contents accessed in this way.
Article 4. Obligations of Customer
• If the Custormer desires to be a member, it is completed upon the registration procedure by implementing the membership procedure specified on the Site. By becoming a member, the Customer also agrees the provisions of this Agreement and all statements which is made/shall be made by Acr Crochet Design regarding membership and services.
• Customer agrees and declares that identity, payment, address and/or contact information specified in the transactions are complete and correct, in case of any changes in its information it shall immediately inform Acr Crochet Design in writing, only it shall be responsible for all kinds of legal disputes and damages because of informing missing, noncurrent and/or incorrect information. No liabilty shall be attributed to Acr Crochet Design for this reason.
• Customer agrees and declares that in case of becoming a member, in addition to information in Article 4.2 information that it specified in the membership transactions are complete and correct, in case of any changes in its information it shall immediately inform Acr Crochet Design in writing, only it shall be responsible for all kinds of legal disputes and damages because of informing missing, noncurrent and/or incorrect information. No liabilty shall be attributed to Acr Crochet Design for this reason.
• While the Customer benefits from services specified on the Site, Customer agrees and undertakes that it shall act according to T.C laws and general ethic rules; shall not do insult, threat, slander, harassment and similar acts and it shall not make propaganda about politics or ideologic and it shall not annoy other Customers and it shall refrain from any behavior that might tarnish people and/or institutions. and it shall avoid acts that might hinder or be interrupted services offered on the Site, otherwise it shall be personally liable from all damages that may occur.
• Customer agrees and undertakes to not infringe third parties’ rights which are in scope of intellectual property, to show respect the third parties’s copyright, to not unfairly compete and to show respect the trade secrets and private lifes of third parties.
• When the customer uses the Site, customer agrees and undertakes to use a password that can not be easily estimated by others, to not share user name, password and similar information with others, it shall be responsible for this security and Acr Crochet Design shall not be liable in any way.
• Customer undertakes to not engage in fraudulent conduct, to not interfere the security mechanism of the Site, otherwise to be liable for all damages and to cover all Acr Crochet Design’s damages incurred.
• Customer agrees and declares that if it becomes a member it shall only use its membership account and not use the account information of other Customers and/or shall not make membership account avaliable to others, and membership and undelivered orders may be canceled and all damages incurred shall be indemnified if Acr Crochet Design determines otherwise.
• Customer agrees and undertakes to not send and not share harmful programs, softwares, codes and/or similar material to the Site and to avoid any actions that may endanger the security of the Site and other Customer.
• Customer shall not assign the rights and obligations arising from this Agreement and shall not assign the its membership account to third parties if it is a member of the Site.
• Customer shall not restrict the using the Site by others, shall not prevent and shall not interfere the server or network management that used in order to make the Site available.
• Acr Crochet Design is not liable directly or undirectly damages due to virüs attacks affecting the computer hardware and/or information obtained from the Site or in relation to the Customer’s access and use.
• Customer agrees that it shall not use any tools, software and/or tools to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Site, shall not connect the Site unauthorizedly, shall not reach and use the software and data of other internet users without permission.
• Customer agrees that products bought through the Site are for personal use and not for resale.
• In the event that the Customer desires to cancel the order made through the Site, the customer agrees, declares and undertakes that it shall notify this request within at least 24 (twenty four) hours starting from the time the order is given. Provisions of Preliminary Informing Text, Distant Sales Agreement and related legislation shall be performed for the return of the delivered products. Delivery and return shall be carried out as specified in the website.
• Customer agrees, declares and undertakes that it shall be liable for all kinds works and transactions it does on the Site; it shall not assert any refutation and/or objection about that it has not performed the works and transactions and/or shall not refrain from fulfilling its obligations on the basis of these refutation or objections.
• Customer agrees, declares and undertakes to not open more than one membership accounts by using different user names. If it is determined by the Acr Crochet Design that someone who has been removed from membership or has been suspended because of infrigenment of this rule or any reason open one or more membership accounts with different user names in order to enter the Site, Acr Crochet Design shall have the authority to cancel its all membership accounts without any notice and to unilaterly terminate this Agreement without any obligation of indemnity.
Article 5. Terms of Payment
• Customer might pay for the purchased products with only online payment method.
• Customer agrees that it must pay the priece purchased products by the selected instrument of payment otherwise services shall not delivered to itself.
• Customer is liable for accuracy of the card information provided during online payment method and agrees and declares that it knows that Acr Crochet Design collect payments on behalf of itself and sale relationship shalll be established between Acr Crochet Design and it.
• In payments made using theonline payment method, if the card is used unlawfully by someone other than the holder of the card, transactions are made in accordance with the provisions of the Bank Cards and Credit Cards Law and the Regulation on Bank Cards and Credit Cards. For orders paid by online payment method, a receipt/invoice for order is drawn up by the Acr Crochet Design that received the order.
• Secure electronic commerce (SEC) service is the service of providing infrastructure by the Acr Crochet Design in order to ensure that products offered in online shopping are purchased by the Customer by using infrastructure of the Site.
• In SEC service, Customer makes the purchase request of the prouduct offered on the Site through infrastructure of the Site by confirming that it has read and accepted Distant Sales Agreement and Preliminary Informing Text. Costumer, agrees and undertakes that the stated conditions in Distant Sales Agreement, Preliminary Informing Text and agreement regarding the offered product sale with the purchase request that delivered to the Acr Crochet Design.
• In SEC service, If Acr Crochet Design determine a sale method regarding the definition of final sale price as a result of offers to be submitted by the Costumer, Costumer shall be made offer with using “Buy” button. Agreement shall be made with Acr Crochet Design’s acceptingness of Costumer’s offer. Declaration of acceptance shall be sent to Costumer’s e-mail and monitorized in Acr Crochet Design Costumer Account synchronously. Acr Crochet Design must make the declaration of acceptance and rejection with using Acr Crochet Design Membership Account. Acr Crochet Design has no responsibility regarding the declaration of acceptance and rejection without using Acr Crochet Design Membership Account. In case of failure to deposit of product’s price that agreed by the parties to the Secure Account that pool account where payments are held by the Customer In SEC service within three working days after acceptance of Costumer’s offer with method that stated in this agreement by the Acr Crochet Design. In SEC service, after add to cart transaction of Customer, in the event of realization of payment, the contract shall be established.
• Customer is deemed to have accepted the conditions and methods of sale stated by the Acr Crochet Design with purchase request by using infrastructure of Site via Site. The purchase requests shall not be canceled or retract except in exceptional circumstances. Within the scope of hereby Agreement exceptional circumstance is described as failure to deposit of product’s price to Secure Account.
• Customer, in purchase requests that made by himself on Site through the SEC service by using Site’s infrastructure, may perform the execution of the debt with only making money transfer to the Secure Account.Acr Crochet Design has no responsibility in case of perform the execution of the debt with any other methods except Secure Account.
• Customers in addition to the above-mentioned Service, can benefit with paying the charge If it is envisaged from other services that announced from Site and stated condition of utilization in relevant part of Site.Customers accepts and undertakes that they will comply with obligations scope of the instructions made in relevant part of Site regarding the services that announced and defined in relevant part of Site hereby scope of this agreement by the Acr Crochet Design.
• Acr Crochet Design shall be declared conditions of price and payments in relevant part of Site regarding the services, SEC service and additional service (If is there any charge) that stated within scope of hereby agreement. Amendments regarding the service price, shall be gained validity after within 3 days declaration of amendment and shall be valid until expiry day of campaign in case of campaign.Unless otherwise specified on the Site, all fees for additional services shall be calculated and collected in Turkish Lira. Customers are obligated to pay fees in accordance with the explanations set forth herein.
Article 6. Privacy of Personal Data and Commercial Electronic Message
• Acr Crochet Design is authorized to do any process transaction such as collect, store, transfer the Customer’s name-surname, telephone number, credit card information etc. providing the obligation to obtain consent, if the obligation to enlighten is necessary, and to comply with other security measures within the scope of Law numbered 6098.
• Acr Crochet Design is committed to keeping personal information private and confidential, to regard it as a confidentiality obligation, and to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to take all necessary measures to prevent the unauthorized use of all or any part of confidential information in the public domain or to disclose it to a third party.
• Although Acr Crochet Design has taken the necessary information security measures, Acr Crochet Design will not have any liability if confidential information is compromised as a result of attacks on the Site and the system or in the possession of third parties.
• This information collected on Acr Crochet Design servers will be used for the purposes specified under the disclosure obligation.
• Statistical data that does not contain personal information can be shared with performance assistants such as Acr Crochet Design’s employees, business partners.
• Customer information may be disclosed to official authorities if making announcement about the information is requested by the authorities in accordance with imperative provisions.
• The customer may at any time request and obtain information whether the personal data has been processed, the purpose of processing, the third parties to whom the data has been transferred, the correction, deletion, anonymization or destruction of the data, and the damages if otherwise processed.
• If the customer permits, at the same time Customer accepts and undertakes that Acr Crochet Design can transmit all kinds of commercial electronic data, voice and video messages including promotions such as discounts and gifts and promotional competitions or games by means of telephone, call center, automatic call, e-mail, short message service.
Article 7. Intellectual Property Rights
• The presentation and the content of the Site are protected by Republic of Turkey’s legislation and the intellectual property legislation, All information and / or data published, including all trademarks, logos, and service marks on this Site, are owned by Acr Crochet Design or its licensors by agreement. Customer may not distribute, transmit, modify, copy, view, reproduce, publish, process, and / or otherwise use the Site content directly or indirectly or otherwise, without the written consent of Acr Crochet Design and/or not allow anyone to access and / or use the Site's services. Otherwise, Acr Crochet Design shall be liable to pay Acr Crochet Design immediately for any and all damages incurred by Acr Crochet Design for any damages incurred / will be incurred by Acr Crochet Design, including, but not limited to, licensors.
• All rights related to Acr Crochet Design’s Site services, Site information, the copyrighted works of the Site, trademarks of the Site, the commercial appearance of the Site and/or all property, personal rights including any material and/or intellectual property rights relating to the Site, commercial information and/or know-how.
• All articles, graphics, visuals and / or all pictures on the Site are reserved and cannot be saved without permission.
• Unauthorized use of all financial rights (processing, reproduction, dissemination, representation and public offering) of the content, design, and / or software of the Site shall constitute a breach of any unauthorized disclosure and / or use, intellectual and industrial property rights.
• Customers accept and undertake that they will comply with the provisions of the Turkish Code of Obligations, the Turkish Penal Code, the Code of Intellectual and Artistic Works, the Turkish Commercial Code and any legislation that is currently and/or will come into force. All legal, administrative, criminal and financial liability arising from the contrary use belongs to the Customer and Acr Crochet Design reserves the right to recourse.
Article 8. Liability
• The Customer acknowledges that there may be other problems, including but not limited to, the lack of information and/or services provided on the Site, communication problems, technical problems, infrastructure and/or internet failures, power cut, in the event that such problems / malfunctions occur, Acr Crochet Design is authorized to stop and/or terminate and/or cancel the sale either before the sale starts, during the sale or even if the sale has been made, without the need to notify Customer and / or without giving reasons. For these reasons, Customer cannot claim Acr Crochet Design for any rights and payment under any name.
• Acr Crochet Design does not warrant that the service will be error free or will be provided consistently or that the service is free of viruses and other harmful elements.
• Except for the gross negligence or intent of Acr Crochet Design, the Customer is not liable for any direct and / or indirect damages.
Article 9. Rescission
• In the event that the Customer acts in part and / or completely in breach of any and / or all of the obligations arising from this Agreement, Acr Crochet Design may, unilaterally, terminate this Agreement without notice and / or justification, and may cancel the Customer’s membership if he/she is a member of the Site and may partially or fully suspend or cancel the services Customer that received, receives or will receive from the Site. Therefore, in the event of termination, Customer may not claim any rights and / or requests from Acr Crochet Design. Acr Crochet Design is authorized to claim any and all damages incurred / will be incurred from the Customer.
• The Parties may unilaterally terminate this Agreement at any time without giving any reason and without any notification, and the Customer is authorized to cancel the membership if the Customer is a member of the Site. In this case, the Customer cannot claim any right, receivable, profit loss, damages or payment under any title and name by asserting that there is an unfair, inopportune, reasonless, without limitation of time and untimely termination, that it is acted contrary to goodwill or any other reason and excuse.
Article 10. Duration of Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force from the moment it is approved on the Site and may terminate automatically without any notification if Acr Crochet Design or Customer cancel their memberships and/or the order placed by Customer is cancelled and/or the order placed by Customer is delivered without any problem and/or the services provided in the Site is terminated.
Article 11. Miscellaneous Provisions
The Customer has agreed that any notification about changes to be made to the Agreement and services, issues related to sales, cancellation of membership, termination, expiration of the Agreement and the other similar notifications will be made to the e-mail address specified during the transactions and also agree and undertake that, whether or not the notifications made by e-mail have been received, the notification has been made from the moment that the notification is sent by Acr Crochet Design and will have legal consequences. Acr Crochet Design shall not be liable for late or non-delivery of the Notification to Customer and the consequences thereof.
If any provision of this Agreement is considered invalid for any reason or is not enforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in force.
Acr Crochet Design's failure to use or delay any right or authority under the Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or authority, the use of a right or authority alone or in part does not restrain the late usage of the other right or authority or does not constitute a waiver.
Istanbul Courts and Execution Offices are authorized to settle disputes arising from this Agreement.
The Customer declares that he/she has read, understood and accepted all practices and rules on the Site. The Customer declares that he/she accepts by understanding the regulations and its conclusions which are set out in the entire of the Agreement and may be contrary to his/her interests.
POLICY ON PERSONAL DATA
We, Acr Crochet Design , respect the personal data you share with us and care about the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms, especially the privacy of your private life. We would like to inform you in detail about the protection of your personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”), the manner in which your personal data is received, the purposes for which it is processed, the legal reasons and our mutual rights and obligations.
Your personal data, as Data Controller, Acr Crochet Design Anonim Şirketi, in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and within the framework described below, may be obtained, recorded, maintained, explained, transferred to third parties or abroad to the extent permitted by the legislation or processed in other ways.
Collection of Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be collected either verbally, in writing or electronically whether automatic or non-automated in order to perform its obligations under the legislation, to make collections, to issue invoices and to organize delivery of the products.
Purposes for Processing of Your Personal Data
Personal data can be processed in order for planning and execution of commercial activities, informing the authorized institutions and organizations from the legislation, to obtain technological services in matters not included in our field, to deliver the orders, to make collections, to issue invoices, to solve customer complaints, to send commercial electronic messages if you explicitly permit, to perform company and partnership law transactions, and in accordance with the relevant legislation, planning and execution of the necessary audit activities, planning of corporate sustainability activities execution, conducting activities to protect the reputation of our company, management of demand and complaint processes, planning and execution of corporate governance and communication activities, by our Company.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is shared in accordance with the law and good faith, accurate and, where necessary, up to date, specific, clear and legitimate purposes, linked to the purpose for which it is processed, limited and measured, in accordance with the principles of retention for the time required by the applicable legislation or for the purpose for which it was processed. Your personal data might be transferred to the Trade Ministry, to our domestic / foreign subsidiaries or affiliates, domestic / international / foreign / international, public / private institutions and organizations, companies, consultants, or solution partners of our company, other legally authorized public and / or private legal entities within the scope of their jurisdiction.
Furthermore, in accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of KVKK and / or in the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, the personal data may processed and shared data with third parties without the consent of the Data Subject if
It is explicitly stipulated in the law,
It is compulsory for the protection of the life or body integrity of the person or someone else who is unable to disclose his consent due to the impossibility or whose consent is not granted legal validity,
Provided that any contract between the data owner and the Company is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract, the processing of personal data is required,
It is compulsory to fulfill the legal obligations,
The data owner has been publicized by himself,
Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
The processing of data for the legitimate interests of the Company is mandatory, without prejudice to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data holder.
Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected in all verbal, written or electronic media in order to provide the services provided by the Company within the framework of the legal framework determined in accordance with the purposes mentioned above and to ensure that our Company fulfills its contractual and legal responsibilities completely and accurately. Your personal data collected for this legal reason may also be processed and transmitted for the purposes specified in paragraphs (1) and (2) of this Policy within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
The Rights of the Data Subject
If you, as a data subject, submit your claims regarding your rights to our Company in the following ways, our Company will finalize your request as soon as possible according to its nature and within thirty (30) days at the latest. However, if a fee is foreseen by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee in the tariff determined by our Company will be charged.
As a data subject, you have right to;
a) Learn whether or not her/his personal data have been processed;
b) Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed;
c) Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
d) Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
e) Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately;
f) Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7 of the KVKK;
g) Request notification of the operations made as per indents (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
h) Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
i) Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data by applying to the data controller.
You may submit your request in order to use of these rights in writing or in accordance with another method if a separate method is determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You can exercise your rights stated in Article 11 of the KVKK in written or through other methods to be declared by the Board of Protection of Personal Data, including the necessary information to identify your identity and your explanations for your right to use.
Deletion, Destruction, and Anonymization of Personal Data
Pursuant to Article 7 of the KVKK, although personal data are processed in accordance with the relevant legislation, personal data are deleted, destroyed or made anonymized by the Company upon the request of the person or automatically in case the reasons requiring processing are eliminated.
The procedures and principles regarding this matter shall be fulfilled in accordance with the KVKK and the Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data published in the Official Gazette dated 28 October 2017 and numbered 30224.
Personal data is deleted, destroyed or made anonymous within 3 (three) months of the date when our obligation to delete, destroy or anonymize personal data arises.
When you contact our Company and request that your personal data to be deleted or destroyed;
a) all conditions for processing personal data have been removed; Your personal data subject to the request will be deleted, destroyed or made anonymous. Your request will be finalized within thirty (30) days at the latest and you will be notified.
b) notifies the third parties if all the data processing conditions have been removed and the personal data subject to the request has been transferred to third parties; It is ensured that necessary transactions are carried out within the scope of the Regulation.
c) If the conditions for processing personal data have not been completely removed, your request may be rejected and explained in accordance with the third paragraph of Article 13 of the KVKK and you will be notified in writing or electronically within thirty days (30) at the latest.
• When you search for products or services
• When you place an order through the site
• When you provide information in your account (and if you used more than one email address or mobile number when shopping with us) or in your Profile
• When you contact us by phone, e-mail or other means
• When you complete a questionnaire, support request or participation form for competition
• When you create Wish Lists or gift recordsAs a result of these actions, you may be providing us some information such as: your name, address, telephone number, payment information; your age; your location; persons to whom the purchases are sent; financial information.Automatic InformationExamples of information we collect and analyze:
• The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the internet
• Login email address and password
• Your purchase history, which we can sometimes combine with other similar information from our customers to create features such as Best Sellers
• Any Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clicked on our site or web site (including date and time); cookie number; the products and/or content you are looking foe, page response times, download errors, page interaction information ( such as scrolling, clicks and mouse hovering)
These purposes are:
• Purchase and delivery of products and services: We use your personal information to receive and deliver your orders, deliver products and services, process the payments, and contact you regarding orders, products, services and promotional offers.
• Providing services, troubleshooting and improving: We use your personal information to provide functionality, evaluate the performance, correct errors, and improve practicality and effectiveness of the Services.
• Recommendations and personalization: We use your personal information to propose features, products and services that may be of interest to you, determine your preferences, and personalize your experience with the services.• Compliance with legal obligations: In certain cases, as required by law, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For example, we collect information related to the location and bank account from the vendors for identification and the other purposes.
• Communication with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you about the services through different ways (eg. by phone, e-mail, chat).
For any further questions: Title: Acr Crochet Design A.Ş.
Address: Nizam Mh. Nizam Cd. NO:54/2 Büyükada Adalar/İstanbul
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery No shipping fees are charged for your orders from all over Turkey from our standard shipping service.
After your order is delivered to Yurtiçi Kargo, the time to reach you varies between 24 hours and 96 hours, depending on your location and district. For overseas orders, it will arrive within 2-10 business days.ReturnYou can return the product you purchased from our online store within 14 days, provided that the product has not lost its resold feature and has not been used.The labels, logos and other accessories of the returned products must not be damaged. If the products you return are found to be damaged after being checked by our product review team, your return may not be accepted.The shipping fee of the product you want to return is covered by our company. You must send the return via the courier company (Yurtiçi Kargo) that delivers to you. Products sent through dierent cargo companies will not be accepted as counter-paid. When the refund is conrmed, the product price will be refunded to your credit card if you paid by credit card within 10 business days, which is the legal period, and to your relevant account if you made a wire transfer.Order CancellationYou can cancel your orders before they are shipped.
For this purpose contact us on +90 532 637 52 13or write to email@example.com address.
Return Address Acr Crochet Design Nizam mah Nizam Cad. No:54/2 Büyükada Adalar / İstanbul